TO SEE MORE BURGERS, BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH PAGE OR JUST CLICK ON A TIMELINE BELOW...

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
No Bull Burger Purist - Born and raised in NJ, the heart of the tri-state area and home to the oldest (and best) burger joints in the country. I don't need all the frilly toppings, happy servers or trendy decor, just a good burger...

The Crew

The Crew

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Office: My Custom Burger Branding Iron






Where: My office at work.
What: Custom hand forged "Rozzo Fabrication" burger branding iron.
Build: 1/2" iron flat stock & 3/8" rod
Comments: I thought it would be cool to have a custom burger iron (other than the usual initials) so I called the man with the magic welder - Paul Roslan. If you are interested, Paul creates works of art at reasonable prices. 
Phone: 1-201-787-3678
rozzofabrication@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what I'm writing? Feel free to comment...