TO SEE MORE BURGERS, BE SURE TO CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH PAGE OR JUST CLICK ON A TIMELINE BELOW...

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
No Bull Burger Purist - Born and raised in NJ, the heart of the tri-state area and home to the oldest (and best) burger joints in the country. I don't need all the frilly toppings, happy servers or trendy decor, just a good burger...

The Crew

The Crew

Friday, September 13, 2013

The Flik Cafe, Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Where: The Flik Cafe, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
What: The Double Cheeseburger
Build: 2 Five ounce burger patties, lettuce, pickles, onion, mayo, 3 slices American cheese, butter-toasted brioche.
Comment:  You may or may not enjoy this review. The burger I've reviewed is great, but it's not available to the general public. I usually won't comment on a commercial institution's food service for this reason, but I had to make an exception with this burger for two reasons, 1) It is convenient for me since I work in the building where the cafe is located, and 2)because the burger is that good. 
This is my first "look but don't taste" burger review. I feel bad most of you will never get to taste this beauty, but hey, more for me! The burger is the work of our food service vendor's grill girl, Dawn. She's a master at the breakfast sandwich with stunning creations such as the "Fat boy" which is basically a very nicely done one pound  "kitchen sink" beast. As for the burger, I am speechless. A picture is worth a thousand words, so start scrolling. I only wish I'd taken an autopsy shot of this bad boy. Miss Dawn's gets a 10/10.  






















2 comments:

Like what I'm writing? Feel free to comment...